Thursday, April 1, 2010

Katie Stevens Biography


Katie Stevens:

Age: 17

Occupation: High School Student

Hometown: Middelbury, CT

Katie Stevens 's 'American Idol' Journey Begins:

Katie Stevens, who has been singing since age 3, auditioned for American Idol's ninth season in Boston. After her performance of the classic song “At Last,” Randy told Katie, “I think you have got good, natural talent." Kara remarked, “To be sixteen and able to sing like that is pretty amazing.”

More About Katie Stevens , 'American Idol' Contestant:

Katie Stevens grew up in a large Portuguese family. She is fluent in Portuguese. Katie's grandmother, who suffers from Alzheimers, is a great inspiration in the young singer's life. "I want her to see me succeed in my dream before she forgets who I am,” Katie said. Katie plays guitar, piano, flute and cello.Katie Stevens Photo
Katie Stevens Photo
Katie Stevens Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment